I'm taking a very long hiatus from Brewing, but not craft brew. I need to free up some space in my home. I'm selling off my keezer, kegs, and all things brewing. I think I take good care of my stuff. So, I'm not selling trash.
The 4-tap keezer
is a black Kenmore 8 cubic foot chest freezer. It's a package deal that includes perlick taps, 5lb CO2 tank with regulator, (4) assembled ball-lock gas lines, temp controller and 4 line distro block. $475
. I have pictures of it in my profile photos. Email me for more details or photos. firstname.lastname@example.org
I've also got:
(1) CO2 Charger with cartridges: $10
(4) Chrome Faucets: $5 each
(1) Chrome Faucet assembly for Keg (like new): $15
(1) Stir plate with stir bar and flask: $25
(1) Oxygenation set -up: $10
(1) Hop Screen, Stainless steel mesh, 6 inch diameter and 14 inches in length: $30 SOLD - Tony)
(2) 3-gallon kegs: $60 each Both Sold
(1) 5-gallon Corny Kegs: $35 each All Sold
(2) Torpedo 5-gallon kegs; each has only been used twice: $65 each All SOLD - Tony
(1) Chugger pump with stainless steel head: $30 - (SOLD-Rob)
(1) 30 plate chiller: $45
(1) 10 gal Igloo Mash Tun with false bottom, ball valve with cam-locks: $30
(1) 11 gal stainless steel brew pot with ball valve and cam-lock
(1) Cereal Killer grain mill: $40 SOLD-Matt
(1) Bench Capper: $10
(1) Growler filler for chrome taps: $3
(1) Growler Filler for Pelicks: $3
(1) Italian Floor Corker, used only once: $75
(1) 6.5 gal glass carboy: $25 SOLD-Brenden
(1) 5 gal glass carboy: $15
(2) 6.5gal wide mouth plastic fermenters, used only 3 times each: $20 each (BOTH SOLD-James L.&Russ)
(1) 7.5 gal Speidel fermenter, used 3 times: $60
(4) Silicone hoses with 1/2" SS CAMLOCK B STYLE QUICK DISCONNECT on both ends: various lengths: $5 per hose
Bottles, wine ingredients.
I have a huge collection of more brewing gear such as wort chillers, hydrometer, refractometer-SOLD to Matt, etc.
Email/Text me (I'll give you my Cell# if you don't have it); come by to see what else I have. I'm open to offers.