The Cap and Hare Homebrew Club Forums   bottles
Left Nav Home Register Forums Calendar Masterbrewer Brew Blogs Galleries Members Breweries FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Go Back   The Cap and Hare Homebrew Club Forums The Cap and Hare Competition Talk

Old 03-08-2017, 11:42 AM
HeadBrewer@MartinHouse

Default Martin House 4th Annual Riverside Shootout Competition (May 7th, 2017)

Hey Guys & Gals,

Its getting to be that time of year again. Its time to sign up for our 4th Annual Riverside Shootout. Its on Sunday, May 7th, 2017

I've read the comments regarding the release of Sean and Mike's winning beer last year. I've taken them to heart and we will work harder to give more credit to the brewers who win the competition. It certainly was not a snub. I appreciate what you guys do, and I appreciate every person who is a part of the competition. I regret that Mike and Sean were unhappy with the collaboration and release but, if you're on the fence about competing, I hope you'll consider that previous winners were rather happy with the process. I probably got a bit lazy and comfortable with year three and let it slide, so I want you guys to know we'll get it back to the way it should be in 2017. Either way, communication and participation will be better this year. We're also adding a tasting and awards ceremony for all the teams to come back and taste each others beers.

All the details and tickets are HERE:
http://martinhousebrewing.com/Events...w-competition/

Last edited by cody208; 03-08-2017 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 12:36 PM
Russell Baldwin

The Other Baldwin Brothers are in.

We had a great time brewing our winning Spanish Cedar Porter with Martin House and want to do it again.

I'm glad to see the award ceremony being added. I think this will add to the event and be a great time. Thanks Cody for keeping this going.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:06 PM
Skittlebrau Bru!

Send a message via Yahoo to supermikeyb

The Snozwangers will be back. Already have our recipe idea...
Old 04-06-2017, 05:17 PM
HeadBrewer@MartinHouse

Only 6 spots left incase anybody was on the fence, hurry up and get in.

Cheers!
Old 08-11-2017, 03:35 PM
HeadBrewer@MartinHouse

Default Riverside Shootout Tasting and Awards.

Hey Everybody. Just wanted to make sure everybody knows about the Riverside Shootout Tour next Saturday August 19th. Details are here: http://martinhousebrewing.com/Events...shootout-2017/

Looks like we've got the homebrew teams bringing out around 50 different beers so it should be a great time. We will be announcing the winners at this event. The top 3 have all confirmed that they will be there so you should get to taste their winning beers.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Cody