The Cap and Hare Homebrew Club Forums   beers
Left Nav Home Register Forums Calendar Masterbrewer Brew Blogs Galleries Members Breweries FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Right Nav

Left Container Right Container

Old 12-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Kyle LaPointe

Default January meeting 8th!!!?!?!?!

Big change this year. First Meeting. FIRST MONDAY. However that Monday is a Holiday. We are going to be moving it to FIRST NON-HOLIDAY Monday. That is the 8th of January.

Location is HOP FUSION!!! 200 E Broadway Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104

Bring Homebrew Only. NO OUTSIDE COMMERCIAL BEER. Bar will be open at discounted prices if you want to purchase beer.

This is a great place and the product of CURRENT CLUB members plying their trade as pros. I love it.

We should be making this a permanent change. Mondays all year. We will officially release that schedule after the meeting once we ensure that there is nothing silly we did not consider. I am excited for this everyone.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:22 PM
Matt - Party Planner

Awards Showcase
Masterbrewer of the Year 
Total Awards: 1

Time: 7:00pm
Old 01-02-2018, 06:16 PM
Kyle LaPointe

BUMP. PLEASE CHECK THIS. NO MEETING TONIGHT, the 2nd. The meeting is NEXT MONDAY the 8th.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Chris - Big Brew Coord.

https://youtu.be/8iwBM_YB1sE
Old 01-05-2018, 10:31 AM
stan

monday
Old 01-07-2018, 03:56 PM
Kyle LaPointe

Hey folks. Just to mention this month's meeting is going to be basically as follows.

General Ingredients. Water. Grain. Hops. Yeast. Presenting each section willl be one of this year's officers. We will have both Macy and Matt from Hop Fusion to help us explore these items in more detail. We plan to give the beginning to the end to allow us to give a solid bit of information to brewers of all skill levels.

We will discuss some of the idea that we have for the upcoming year and solicit any information from club members on things that they would like to see.

We had planned for a build day of a series of jockey boxes, but both of the two presenting this will be absent. This will move until February. The concept is that we will build three jockey boxes, two taps, two will go to the Bluebonnet and one will be raffled to a member that is at the meeting. We will replace this giveaway and demonstration with another for the January meeting. We plan to make meeting giveaways a regular item so please show up and collect!

Once I determine which hands on item we can replace jockey box build with I will inform everyone.
Old 01-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Brian Schoolcraft

I have a conflict on Monday's, hope to make it to the first meeting of the year, but will be late for sure. Glad to see the raffle's are coming back!